• A compact half-length version of the Grower frame for people with less space.
• Comes with Poly Weather Protection cover
• Over-wintering station for larger tender patio plants—up to 1m in height
• cold frame for hardening-off seedlings and young plants before planting out
• Temporary greenhouse in spring for pots and trays
• Portable cover to protect crops from pests
• Provides shade and wind protection during warmer months
The Grower system has long been a staple for gardeners with no greenhouse. The Compact Grower Frame adds to this range and caters to those with less space or those just beginning their gardening journey. Like its larger companion, the compact Grower System is an inexpensive way to gain the space they need to start gardening earlier in the year. They can raise seedlings, take cuttings, grow young plants from plugs, all of which lead to a more active and involved gardener.
The Grower Frame is made from tubular, black powder-coated, steel rods which slot together to make a sturdy, rust-resistant frame. It can be easily assembled to form a 3m x1m, sturdy framework to support the separately available covers.
The Grower Weather protection Cover is made from heavy-duty, clear polythene for robust, weather and pest protection and an enhanced growing environment, promoting quicker growth by retaining warmth and humidity. The cover fits snugly over the Grower Frame and has four large side zips for easy access. Ventilation is controlled using the insect-proof ventilation flaps at either end
Size W1m x H1m x L1.5m
PRODUCT CODE FRAME230101