Delivery throughout the UK
With distribution centres in South Yorkshire and the Midlands we can deliver to 99% of the UK. We deliver direct to your school or garden in conveniently sized sacks which are easy to store prior to use (subject to order). Delivery is generally within 5 working days subject to order. Larger amounts available on request, we also welcome trade enquires.
Call 01302 725 544 Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm for prices and to arrange delivery.
About Mr Muck's playground bark
Mr Muck's playground bark is ideal for surfacing on a budget, mid brown in colour with a pleasant odour it is produced from mixed conifer bark predominantly of pine in origin and is easy to use and maintain:
- 90% of particles range from 8-40mm
- 100% natural product and contains no additives or colouring
- Fines content less than 5%
- Contains minimal whitewood, normally within 10% (by volume basis)
- The weight / volume ratio (bulk density) is normally in the range of 200-300kg/m3
- Free from pests, weeds, pathogens and has not been treated with methyl bromide
- Free of all foreign matter such as large stones, plastic, glass and any other extraneous materials
Benefits of our playground bark
- Conforms to BS EN 1176 by using the testing process BS EN 1177. For use as an Impact Absorbing Playground Safety Surface at a depth of 150mm and 300mm
- Critical fall height in excess of 3m at 300mm depth and a maximum of 2.64m at 150mm depth
- BS 7188-1998 Ease of Ignition Test
- Durable and long lasting
- Free draining and provides a clean play surface all year round
- Suitable for use in rural or urban areas
- Suitable for use with all playground equipment
Due to the nature of this product and the screening process oversize pieces of wood may occur. However, these can easily be removed at the time of installation.